Virtual office in Brussels
Your virtual office in Brussels
Brussels is the capital and residence of the Kingdom of Belgium and also the headquarters of the European Union. It is also the headquarters of NATO. Economically, too, Brussels plays a major role in the EU. Around 2000 international companies have their European headquarters here. Brussels is also an important international financial center. Renting a virtual office in Brussels is always a good idea. The cityscape is characterized by magnificent Gothic buildings. Connoisseurs don’t miss out here either. Because in addition to the Atomium and the Manneken Pis statue, Brussels is famous for its chocolate, waffles, fries and beer.
Prestigious business address in Brussels
The offices are located on Boulevard du Régent, in close proximity to the Royal Palace in the Pentagon, the heart of Brussels. Here you will find numerous other impressive palaces, cathedrals and the stock exchange.
Virtual Office Brussels
Your virtual office with reception and availability service in the form of an officially recognized…
- Postal address
- Ideal for opening additional locations and branches with an effective advertising presentation on your website or in print media.
- Business address
- Like the postal address, but can also be loaded and imprinted. Ideal if you want your private address to remain “private”, if you want to present your company at a top location and conduct business meetings on site in “your” office.
In addition to the availability of a virtual office, you often have the option of renting office and meeting rooms on site .
Services at the Brussels site
- Postal services
- Post IN box
Info-Mail upon inbox. Upon request, your postal items will be digitized, placed in the Post IN Box and can be retrieved at any time and anywhere in the world. In addition or as an alternative, delivery by post.
- Post OUT box
Send letters as easily as emails. One click and your item is in your Post OUT box in our post office. We fold, insert, frank and ship for you.
- Post IN box
- Meeting rooms and offices
- Own, virtual meeting room (“ZOOM & CO.” are dispensable)
- Location-independent and worldwide opportunity to advise your customers “face to face”.
- Physical meeting rooms and offices can often be booked on an hourly, daily or permanent basis
- Online courses
- Business registration online
- On request, we will register your business
- Foundation of the company at the location
- Complete processing via our partner lawyers at each location
- Virtual assistance and secretarial services
- Take care of your business
- We have your back – without fixed costs
- Hourly rates from €19.90 (billing every 15 minutes)
- Digital mail archiving
- We archive for you digitally according to GoBD
- This allows you to destroy the originals (with a few exceptions).
|Boulevard du Regent
|+49 421 95910777|
In der Desktopversion unserer Website finden Sie detaillierte Informationen und können sich Ihr Virtual Office individuell zusammenstellen.
Hier können Sie eine Übersicht zu unseren Leistungen herunterladen.
* If a product bundle with the same scope of services is offered elsewhere at a lower price within 30 days of your booking, we will either go with this price or you can switch immediately without notice and get your money back.
** Download PDF price list here
*** Use according to availability. Separately chargeable according to the price list of the location
Setup fees = 1 gross monthly fee
Deposit = 3 gross monthly flat rates
Telephone setup costs = €29 per number and device
Manufacturing company reference = €100.00
The initial term is 12 months with automatic renewal for the same period unless canceled in writing within 3 months prior to expiration.
Check availability at the desired location now!
After we have checked the availability at your desired location, you will be forwarded directly to our configurator .
In our configurator you can put together your own virtual office!
Ihr Wunschort ist nicht dabei? Dann klicken Sie hier!
Rent an office address
You are not sure whether you want to rent a postal address, a business address that can be summoned or a domicile address (company headquarters) ? Or would you like to know what the difference is between a business address and a company headquarters ?
Make sure to choose the right design for your virtual office. You will receive valuable decision-making assistance by clicking on the green buttons below!