Virtual Office Geneva City
Your virtual office at the Geneva site
Geneva is the second largest city in Switzerland with a population of around 200,000. The city is located close to the French border, on Lake Geneva, in the southwestern corner of French-speaking Switzerland.
Renting a virtual office in Geneva is always a good idea. Geneva is home to numerous international organizations, such as the UN, WHO and WTO, a major financial center and is the city with the second highest millionaire density in the world. In addition, some well-known companies such as Proctor & Gamble, Ralph Lauren and Rolex have their headquarters in the city.
Geneva is a cosmopolitan and international city. It not only has a lot to offer tourists, but also serves as a workplace for the approximately 130,000 cross-border commuters from France, Italy and Germany.
Prestigious business address in Geneva
The offices are located on Rue du Prince in downtown Geneva. Within walking distance are numerous shopping opportunities, the famous Jardin Anglais green area and Lake Geneva, including the ferry terminal.
Virtual Office Geneva
Your virtual office with reception and availability service in the form of an officially recognized…
- Postal address
- Ideal for opening additional locations and branches with an effective advertising presentation on your website or in print media.
- Business address
- Like the postal address, but can also be loaded and imprinted. Ideal if you want your private address to remain “private”, if you want to present your company at a top location and conduct business meetings on site in “your” office.
- Domicile address
- Like a postal and business address, but can also be used as the first company headquarters to apply for a tax number and with an entry in public registers (e.g. commercial register). Also ideal for GmbH, UG etc.
In addition to the availability of a virtual office, you often have the option of renting office and meeting rooms on site .
Services at the Geneva site
- Postal services
- Post IN box
Info-Mail upon inbox. Upon request, your postal items will be digitized, placed in the Post IN Box and can be retrieved at any time and anywhere in the world. In addition or as an alternative, delivery by post.
- Post OUT box
Send letters as easily as emails. One click and your item is in your Post OUT box in our post office. We fold, insert, frank and ship for you.
- Post IN box
- Meeting rooms and offices
- Own, virtual meeting room (“ZOOM & CO.” are dispensable)
- Location-independent and worldwide opportunity to advise your customers “face to face”.
- Physical meeting rooms and offices can often be booked on an hourly, daily or permanent basis
- Online courses
- Business registration online
- On request, we will register your business
- Foundation of the company at the location
- Complete processing via our partner lawyers at each location
- Virtual assistance and secretarial services
- Take care of your business
- We have your back – without fixed costs
- Hourly rates from €19.90 (billing every 15 minutes)
- Digital mail archiving
- We archive for you digitally according to GoBD
- This allows you to destroy the originals (with a few exceptions).
|Rue du Prince|
|+49 421 95910777|
In der Desktopversion unserer Website finden Sie detaillierte Informationen und können sich Ihr Virtual Office individuell zusammenstellen.
Hier können Sie eine Übersicht zu unseren Leistungen herunterladen.
* If a product bundle with the same scope of services is offered elsewhere at a lower price within 30 days of your booking, we will either go with this price or you can switch immediately without notice and get your money back.
** Download PDF price list here
Setup fees = 1 gross monthly fee
Deposit = 3 gross monthly flat rates
Set-up costs telephone = one-time 69 € plus. 9,50 € per terminal
Manufacturing company reference = €100.00
The prices are excl. the state “postal registration fee” of € 90 p.a., which Auxilium continues to charge without surcharge (plus one-time setup/change fee of € 25.90). Learn more¹
All amounts stated are exclusive of Statutory VAT (except the deposit), if it is to be charged.
The initial term is 12 months with automatic renewal for the same period unless cancelled in writing within 4 months prior to expiration.
Check availability at the desired location now!
After we have checked the availability at your desired location, you will be forwarded directly to our configurator .
In our configurator you can customize your own virtual office!
Rent an office address
You are not sure whether you want to rent a postal address, a business address that can be summoned or a domicile address (company headquarters) ? Or would you like to know what the difference is between a business address and a company headquarters ?
Make sure to choose the right design for your virtual office. You will receive valuable decision-making assistance by clicking on the green buttons below!
¹ In Switzerland, every owner of a virtual mailbox is legally obliged to rent a sub-address from Post CH AG for one calendar year. For this, the Swiss Post AG charges a so-called postal registration fee in the amount of € 90, which has to be borne economically by the owner of the Virtual Office. Auxilium Business Center GmbH & Co – as a sub-broker of Clevver GmbH, only acts as a broker and forwards the fee directly to Post CH AG. For this, Auxilium will charge the address owner an annual administration fee of €25.90. A calendar year is always January 1st to December 31st of each year, regardless of the actual start of the rental, which corresponds to the booking date of a virtual office with Auxilium. Should the customer account data, i.e. first name, last name or company name, change within the current calendar year, Auxilium must adjust the sub-address at Post CH AG accordingly. A service fee of €25.90 is also charged for this adjustment. However, this adjustment is only possible if the company has been legally renamed, which must be proven by a legal document. If the adjusted company name represents a new legal entity, the registration fee of * will be charged again in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Post CH AG. If the customer account data has been adjusted, we need approx. 2 to max. Wait 4 weeks for final confirmation from Post CH AG. The required legal document to prove a legal change of the company name is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks after the change by the customer. If Auxilium does not receive the document within the two weeks, Clevver assumes that the adjusted company name represents a new legal entity and the registration fee of * will be charged again according to the GTC of Post CH AG.